800 sq. ft.
Well-Appointed Condo in the Heart of Old Town Scottsdale
About This Home
Take a dip in the heated pool and spa before a session in the fitness center and some pool in the game room. Each designer-inspired bedroom comes with an en suite, while sectional seating on the shaded private balcony offers lunch with a view. Check out our other listing Camelback 2 located just a few doors down!
Community Pool Available, Air Conditioning, Heating, Smart TV, Wifi, Laptop-friendly workspace/Desk, Microwave, Keurig coffee machine, Refrigerator, Freezer, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, Stove, Oven, Iron, Hair Dryer, Gym, Game Room
All the essentials, and then some.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes with everything needed to make sure you have a space to work, relax, and live.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes stocked with all the basics you will need to feel right at home! We provide: High speed Wifi, Smart TV with streaming capabilities, fully stocked kitchens, complimentary coffee, bath essentials, and freshly laundered linens and towels.
You'll find a large sofa and huge flat screen tv connected to streaming services and cable. The sofa also transforms into an additional bed.
For those who like to cook, the kitchen has modern appliances including: dishwasher, fridge, stove top oven, coffee maker, pots and pans, and utensils.
Two en-suite bathrooms stocked with items including: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and fresh towels. Each bedroom provides a private workspace for those looking to work remotely.
Two spacious bedrooms with beds covered in comfortable linens.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
The condo can comfortably accommodate 6 guests max based on double occupancy in available beds. 1 to 2 additional guests may use the sectional sofa sleeper
- Heated pool (shared with complex)
- Fitness Center
- Game room with Pool Table
- BBQ Grills
- High speed wifi for remote working
- Private workspace in each bedroom
- Laundry room
*Community amenities availability may vary without notice
Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Check-in & Check-out
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check-out is before 11am
You may request early check-in and/or late check-out after booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate any requests based on availability.
Damage Protection Program
It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you're protected.
By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules:
1. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
2. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Breaking this rule will incur a fee and removal from the property without refund.
5. Pets are not permitted unless with written permission from your host.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
10. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
11. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!
Direct booking nightly rate discounts
No crazy high booking service fees like other websites
Enjoy free early check in, upon availability
Enjoy free 2 p.m. late checkout, upon availability
Dedicated local support concierge
Exclusive perks during your stay