500 sq. ft.
Hip Guesthouse Centrally Located
About This Home
Modern design meets Chic Southwest in our comfortable Guest House located in the Biltmore/Arcadia area (easy commute to airport, Downtown and Scottsdale). 600 sq ft, 1BR and 1 BA. Loaded with an array of amenities fitting for any wandering traveler.
Air Conditioning, Heating, Smart TV, Wifi, Microwave, Keurig coffee machine, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, Stove, Oven, BBQ Grill, Iron, Hair Dryer, Patio/Backyard
All the essentials, and then some.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes with everything needed to make sure you have a space to work, relax, and live.
The guest house is located in the backyard of our home in an area that is centrally located near Downtown Phoenix, Old Town Scottsdale, Tempe, and Sky Harbor Airport. The guest house has its own private entrance, parking space, and a multitude of indoor and outdoor amenities to make your stay comfortable.
Experience the Arizona indoor/outdoor lifestyle in the stylish and comfortable living room. You'll find a flat screen TV connected to Apple TV with access to Netflix, HBO NOW, and Hulu. The sofa converts to a futon bed that can accommodate an additional guest. There is a roller shade attached to the outside of the garage window for added privacy.
Within the Living Room, you’ll find an electronic garage door that opens into the backyard patio for a blended indoor & outdoor experience. The patio allows for al fresco dining under the lights, and lounging on our hanging hammock chair. Feel free to open and close the door as you'd like.
The backyard space and patio are communal and shared with the main house which may be occupied by other guests during your stay. Please be mindful and respect quiet hours after 9PM. Outdoor amenities are available on a first come, first serve basis.
For those who like to cook, the kitchen has modern appliances including: dishwasher, refrigerator, stove top, microwave, toaster, K-cup coffee machine, french press, kettle, pots and pans, and utensils for at least 4 guests. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge!
The bathroom is stocked with items including: hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and fresh towels.
One small cozy bedroom with a queen-size memory foam mattress covered in comfortable bed sheets and blanket. Extra blankets and pillows are available. Max occupancy: 2.
-Air Mattress: An additional air mattress can be provided upon request for no extra charge.
- Additional blankets, sheets, and pillows available upon request
Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Check-in & Check-out
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check-out is before 11am
You may request early check-in and/or late check-out after booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate any requests based on availability.
Damage Protection Program
It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you're protected.
By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules:
1. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
2. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Breaking this rule will incur a fee and removal from the property without refund.
5. Pets are not permitted unless with written permission from your host.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
10. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
11. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!
Direct booking nightly rate discounts
No crazy high booking service fees like other websites
Enjoy free early check in, upon availability
Enjoy free 2 p.m. late checkout, upon availability
Dedicated local support concierge
Exclusive perks during your stay