1200 sq. ft.
The Helix Escape, Pool, Koi Pond, Views, Privacy!
About This Home
The Helix offers travelers a unique experience to be only 15 minutes away from downtown San Diego, North Park, and OB but will feel like a world away in privacy, peacefulness, and tranquility.. RELAX at The Helix on the massive deck overlooking the pool.. RELAX beside the trickling koi pond.. or RELAX on the covered veranda. In every direction, views of the mountains, valleys and Mt. Helix will overwhelm with beauty.
Community Pool Available, Air Conditioning, Heating, Smart TV, Wifi, Laptop-friendly workspace/Desk, Microwave, Keurig coffee machine, Refrigerator, Freezer, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, Stove, Oven, Iron, Hair Dryer, Gym, Game Room, Hair Dryer, Iron, Patio/Backyard, Washer - In Unit, Oven, Stove, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer, Dryer - In Unit, Heating, Refrigerator, Air Conditioning, Pool, Smart TV, Wifi, Drip Coffee Maker
All the essentials, and then some.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes with everything needed to make sure you have a space to work, relax, and live.
The Helix is meant for outdoor living but inside, The Helix doesn't disappoint either.. a private gate leads to the front door, upon entering, guests will enjoy an open floor plan with expansive views from floor to ceiling windows, marble countertops in a chef's kitchen, two full baths for each master suite, Mid Century Modern artwork, an oversized Italia sofa, Wassliy and Eames lounge chairs, a Bertoia dining set, and surprising curated touches throughout. There are no compromises at The Helix for its discerning guests! Buffalo Trace or Singapore Slings on the back deck after a day pool side or San Diego City fun? Heck yeah! The Helix is an ideal retreat you'll want to take your time experiencing. Go ahead, when you deserve The Best, you deserve The Helix!
Other things to note, The Helix is perfect for:
a) a super romantic honeymoon, anniversary, or uber romantic date ;)
b) a outdoor MCM enthusiasts exciting get-away!
c) a unique & generous birthday gift!
d) a Covid workplace sanctuary!
e) a quiet place for personal reflection
f) a culinary couples home base after checking out the local wineries, breweries, activities & restaurants of SD!
g) a small family or couples gathering spot!
The Helix is NOT suitable for:
a) parties (over 4)
b) smokers (inside)
c) kids (under 14)
d) REGARDING EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS: This property does not have adequate accessibility features or is able to accommodate any type of service animals. *Host is disclosing this to let guests know of any potential accessibility issues beforehand so guests can make the best decision for themselves and the safety of their pet.*
PLEASE NOTE: This home backyard/pool area is shared with the tenants/guests of the guesthouse located adjacent to the main house. Each home offers their own separate entrance and private outdoor areas, however the pool deck is shared for use of both guests of each home.
Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Check-in & Check-out
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check-out is before 11am
You may request early check-in and/or late check-out after booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate any requests based on availability.
Damage Protection Program
It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you're protected.
By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules:
1. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
2. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Breaking this rule will incur a fee and removal from the property without refund.
5. Pets are not permitted unless with written permission from your host.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
10. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
11. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!
Direct booking nightly rate discounts
No crazy high booking service fees like other websites
Enjoy free early check in, upon availability
Enjoy free 2 p.m. late checkout, upon availability
Dedicated local support concierge
Exclusive perks during your stay