2154 sq. ft.
Desert Southwest Experience near Scottsdale
About This Home
Live the desert southwest lifestyle at Casa Las Colinas. Perfect for groups & families looking for a fun and comfortable house packed full with amenities. This 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath home features large entertaining areas both inside and out. Relax in the open-concept kitchen and living room, or out on the expansive outdoor patio area. The outdoor area is complete with fire pit, outdoor dining table, built in BBQ kitchen, and last but not least - a sparkling pool with hot tub.
Hot Tub, Heated Pool
All the essentials, and then some.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes with everything needed to make sure you have a space to work, relax, and live.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes stocked with all the basics you will need to feel right at home! We provide: High speed Wifi, Smart TV's, fully stocked kitchens, complimentary coffee, branded bath essentials, and freshly laundered linens and towels.
You'll find plush sofa's and a flat screen tv with streaming services.
For those who like to cook, the kitchen has modern appliances including: dishwasher, fridge, stove top, drip & Keurig and drip coffee maker, pots and pans, and utensils.
Three full bathrooms are stocked with items including: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and fresh towels. King master ensuite and Queen ensuite have their own bathrooms. Third common bathroom is shared with the bunk room.
Three spacious bedrooms with beds covered in comfortable linens.
Bedroom 1: One King Bed (ensuite bathroom)
Bedroom 2: One Queen (ensuite bathroom)
Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed 1: Queen bottom, single top. Bunk Bed 2: single top, Double bottom, and pull out single trundle bed.
The home can comfortably accommodate 11 guests based on double and single occupancy in available beds.
- Sparkling private pool & hot tub (Pool can be heated for $95 fee per day)
- Gas Fire Pit
- Backyard Bags/Corn hole game set
- Covered patio with dining table, lounge area with outdoor TV, and outdoor BBQ Kitchen.
- High speed WIFI perfect for remote working
- Washer/Dryer: Complimentary detergent available
- Baby Bathtub, High chair, Pack ’n Play/travel crib
**We are excited to now offer guests the option to heat the pool for an additional $95 per day. The pool will be heated to 84 degrees. If you opt in for pool heating, the heating fee will be charged for every day of your stay. Please let us know if you would like this service prior to your arrival.**
Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Check-in & Check-out
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check-out is before 11am
You may request early check-in and/or late check-out after booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate any requests based on availability.
Damage Protection Program
It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you're protected.
By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules:
1. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
2. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Breaking this rule will incur a fee and removal from the property without refund.
5. Pets are not permitted unless with written permission from your host.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
10. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
11. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!
Direct booking nightly rate discounts
No crazy high booking service fees like other websites
Enjoy free early check in, upon availability
Enjoy free 2 p.m. late checkout, upon availability
Dedicated local support concierge
Exclusive perks during your stay