Cancellation and Refunds: In the unfortunate event a guest should have to cancel the booking, we offer free cancellation until 14 days before check-in. If booked less than 14 days before check-in, free cancellation for 24 hours after booking.. After that, there will be no cancellations or refunds.
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check-out is before 11am
You may request early check-in and/or late check-out after booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate any requests based on availability.
By moving forward with this reservation, you give permission to the property manager to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm the reservation. Verification requires uploading a valid ID, Drivers License, or Passport, along with a self photo of the primary reservation holder. Confirmed reservations are conditional and may be cancelled pending verification results.
By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules:
1. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You’re welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
2. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it’s home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Breaking this rule will incur a fee and removal from the property without refund.
5. Pets are not permitted unless with written permission from your host.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
10. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
11. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!