2352 sq. ft.
Stunning Vacation Retreat - Pool & Panoramic Views
About This Home
Immerse yourself in the Southern California lifestyle at this amazing hillside home. Spend your days lounging poolside, or take a dip in the hot tub while enjoying the the sunset and glow of the city lights in the distance. Retreat indoors and find three beautifully appointed bedrooms, a fully stocked kitchen, dining room, and expansive open living room with wall-to-wall windows. You'll be close to an array of shopping, dining, hiking, and famous beaches, just a short drive away!
Private Garage, Keurig coffee machine, Hair Dryer, Laptop-friendly workspace/Desk, Iron, Patio/Backyard, Washer - In Unit, Oven, Stove, Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper, BBQ Grill, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer, Heating, Dryer - In Unit, Refrigerator, Air Conditioning, Smart TV, Wifi, Pool, Hot Tub, Fire Pit
All the essentials, and then some.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes with everything needed to make sure you have a space to work, relax, and live.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes stocked with all the basics you will need to feel right at home! We provide: High speed Wifi, Smart TV's, fully stocked kitchens, complimentary coffee, bath essentials, and freshly laundered linens and towels.
Contemporary Home | Private Pool & Jacuzzi | 180-Degree City & Mountain Views | 2,352 Sq Ft
Indoor Living Areas
Wall-to-wall windows, modern decor, formal dining table, decorative fireplace, 2 flat-screen Smart TV w/ cable, interior city views, lofted ceilings (12' ceilings in common areas)
Outdoor Living Areas
Private deck w/ seating, fenced pool, above-ground hot tub & patio, beach towels, gas & charcoal grill.
Fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, gas range stove, dishwasher, rice cooker, microwave, tea kettle, water heater, Keurig coffee maker, blender, pressure cooker, pots and frying pans, dishware, flatware, ample cabinet space
Two full bathrooms are stocked with items including: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and fresh towels. One bathroom is a en suite bath attached to master bedroom.
Three spacious bedrooms with beds covered in comfortable linens.
Bedroom 1: One Queen Bed (en suite master bathroom)
Bedroom 2: One Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: One Queen Bed
The home can comfortably accommodate 6 guests based on double and occupancy in available beds.
- Sparkling pool (not heated)
- Hot Tub Jacuzzi
- Expansive hill & city views
- High speed WIFI perfect for remote working
- Washer/Dryer: Washer and Dryer in home. Complimentary detergent available.
FAQ: Stairs required (raised living room, stairs to reach pool/deck), no gate around pool
PARKING: Garage (2 vehicles), driveway (2 vehicles), free street parking for large family vans and SUV's
- NOTE: The pool is not heated at this time, but there is a hot tub.
- NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility (raised living room and stairs to access pool/deck space)
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Check-in & Check-out
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check-out is before 11am
You may request early check-in and/or late check-out after booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate any requests based on availability.
Damage Protection Program
It’s vacation time, so enjoy it with peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you're protected.
By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules:
1. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
2. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Breaking this rule will incur a fee and removal from the property without refund.
5. Pets are not permitted unless with written permission from your host.
6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
10. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
11. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!
Direct booking nightly rate discounts
No crazy high booking service fees like other websites
Enjoy free early check in, upon availability
Enjoy free 2 p.m. late checkout, upon availability
Dedicated local support concierge
Exclusive perks during your stay