While Phoenix might not have the typical fall weather associated with Halloween in other parts of the country, it offers its own set of events and charm that make the holiday special. The Coast to Cactus vacation home rentals in Phoenix, AZ, are designed to make you feel at home. They are fully furnished and equipped with modern luxuries and everything you need for a comfortable stay. Book your stay today with Coast to Cactus!
9 Halloween Events in Phoenix for a Wide Range of Interests
- Do the Halloween Pub Crawl in Phoenix: This pub crawl is one of the best bang-for-your-buck Halloween events in Phoenix for adults. For just $15 per ticket or $25 for two tickets, you can have a blast at the games and contests at participating locations.
- Trick-or-Treat at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix: Your kids will have a blast trick-or-treating throughout the museum’s three floors of intriguing exhibits.
- Friends of the Orpheum Theatre presents Night of the Living Dead: Enjoy this classic spooky story at one of downtown Phoenix’s most stunning and historic venues.
- Halloween At Rosson House: Check out the Halloween events at the Rosson House Museum, a restored Victorian-era home that interrupts the rich history of Phoenix, Arizona. There’s a fun Halloween celebration on Halloween evening filled with festive costumes, candy, and crafts! Stick around a little later into the night for the annual performance of The Raven, written by Edgar Allen Poe.
- AZ Field of Screams: This haunted corn maze will surely send a chill down your spine. During the day, you can also go pumpkin picking at Tolmachoff Farms.
- Sanctum of Horror: This is one of the best Halloween events in the Phoenix area to suit various ages and interests. The Sanctum of Horror and The Breach are thrilling attractions for the brave of heart. Lights On allows guests to look at all the spooky haunted attractions with the lights on and without actors.
- Dino Trick or Treat at Phoenix Zoo: The zoo will host three nights of fun face-painting, trick-or-treating, live animals, creepy crafts, festive games, and more.
- 13th Floor Haunted House: Come and experience one of the scariest Halloween events in Phoenix. You will face your fears of a post-apocalyptic world, possessions, and the creepy things you are afraid to find in the dark.
- Strange Garden at Desert Botanical Garden: If you’re looking for unique, family-friendly Halloween events in Phoenix, the Desert Botanical Garden is an excellent choice. Enjoy a fun evening of costumes, strange plants, mad botanists, free pumpkins, food vendors, and more!